Help prolong the life of your Transmission with a Transmission Service & Filter Change is the most comprehensive Transmission Maintenance Serviceavailable anywhere. It’s the service that is designed to help your transmission shift better and last longer.
In all you get:
- A Complete Transmission Multi-Point Inspection
- Removal of dirt, grit and abrasives that can damage your Transmission
- Replacement of the ilter or cleaning your screen
- Replacement of your used pan gasket
- A thorough check for leaks
- A complete refill with fresh, clean fluid
If your Transmission fluid is dirty or deteriorating, you might be on the way to a Transmission problem. A Transmission Service & Filter Change is designed to help prevent Transmission problems before they happen.
Your vehicle’s only problem could be that your Automatic Transmission is not retaining fluid with no other drive ability problems. You may only need our Transmission Reseal Service. Reseal Service for an Automatic Transmission includes:
- Removal of your Transmission from your vehicle and dis-assembly sufficient to perform the service.
- Replacement of all external seals and select components by our expert technicians to correct the fluid retention problem.
The Transmission is reinstalled, fluid refilled to the full level with fresh, clean Transmission fluid, and any external adjustments are made as needed. Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure the Transmission is functioning properly, and your Car, Truck or SUV is ready to take you anywhere you need to go.
Our Transmission Rebuild Service gives us the confidence to offer you the best warranty in the business. Whether you drive a Car, Truck, or SUV, Manual or Automatic Transmission, Foreign or Domestic, Luxury or Economical…we know your Transmission.
Drive a Manual Transmission? We know those too! Our Transmission Multi-Point Inspection may find your problem is with your Clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component. Your expert technician will then:
- Remove your vehicle’s Transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the Transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
Your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation, and your Car, Truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.